| Some links for your weekend:
• CalBuzz has some complaints about why NPR chose to focus a 9 minute story about the California governor's race on Gavin Newsom. They have an excellent point, where were the interviews of the other candidates?, And why did Garry South (seemingly) write the piece?
• Nothing like building up expectations. A group of about 600, the Pasadena Patriots, claims they are going to flood Rep. Adam Schiff's town hall panel next week to complain about the "socialized medicine." In other news, don't let the Government take over my Medicare!
• The national unemployment rate went down. California's is still hovering around 11.5%.
• Brian Dennert has an interview with AD-35 candidate Das Williams via blog comment at his site. It's an interesting read, and a cool use of the format.
• A good summary of the package being offered NUMMI to keep their plant open in Fremont.